Join the Schaefer Team Today as a Superintendent
Superintendent Position Description, Daily Responsibilities & Job Requirements
• Daily management and leadership of project site, and daily performance of all trades.
• Ensure the safety of the jobsite for all employees and subcontractor trades.
• Responsible for the overall organization & cleanliness of the site (working with subcontractor trades in their role in this).
• Daily jobsite & trade coordination.
• Working directly with Project Managers to include (but not limited to) coordination of labor, material/equipment deliveries, critical path scheduling, progress updates, etc.
• Creative problem-solving, troubleshooting & conflict resolution.
• Task planning.
• Anticipating potential issues & addressing them in advance.
• Keeping the clients vision/mission in sight and on-site at all times.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience running commercial construction/renovation projects.
• Drug-free & able to pass mandatory background checks.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a solid ability to execute construction and renovation projects.
• Proficient in reading and understanding architectural, engineering drawings & specifications.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills; the ability to coordinate multiple building trades to ensure harmony and productivity on the job site.
• Computer skills in Microsoft “Office” products.
• Availability for travel to out-of-state projects on occasion.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Work in a friendly, family oriented, fast-paced environment.
If you share these values, level of character and motivation, and are interested in a growing, friendly workplace and your skills meet the requirements listed below, please apply. To learn more about us, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com. All inquiries will remain confidential.