Superintendent Position Description, Daily Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
• Daily management and leadership of project site, and daily performance of all trades.
• Ensure the safety of the jobsite for all employees and subcontractor trades.
• Responsible for the overall organization & cleanliness of the site (working with subcontractor trades in their role in this).
• Daily jobsite & trade coordination.
• Working directly with Project Managers to include (but not limited to) coordination of labor, material/equipment deliveries, critical path scheduling, progress updates, etc.
• Creative problem-solving, troubleshooting & conflict resolution.
• Task planning.
• Anticipating potential issues & addressing them in advance.
• Keeping the clients vision/mission in sight and on-site at all times.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience running commercial construction/renovation projects.
• Drug-free & able to pass mandatory background checks.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a solid ability to execute construction and renovation projects.
• Proficient in reading and understanding architectural, engineering drawings & specifications.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills; the ability to coordinate multiple building trades to ensure harmony and productivity on the job site.
• Computer skills in Microsoft “Office” products.
• Availability for travel to out-of-state projects on occasion.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Work in a friendly, family oriented, fast-paced environment.
If you share these values, level of character and motivation, and are interested in a growing, friendly workplace and your skills meet the requirements listed below, please apply. To learn more about us, please send your resume and contact information to Careers. All inquiries will remain confidential.